Annual Parsonage Review
Churches with parsonages (even if the pastor doesn’t live in it) are required by the Book of Discipline (Paragraph 2533.4) to submit an annual review report.
This report is due March 1st of every year.
Download the form here: 2018 Parsonage Review Report Form
Fund Balance Report
Local Church Treasurers should complete this form and submit it to the District office by JUNE 1st of every year.
Pastoral Evaluations- Submission Deadline – JUNE 1, 2018
New Ministries Grant Applications:
Recommended readings for your ministry development
The following is a list of book titles and the authors that recommended reading for the 2012 General Conference.
- Jesus Insurgency: The Church Revolution from the Edge by Rudy Rasmus and Dottie Escobedo-Frank
- Focus: The Real Challenges that Face the United Methodist Church by Dr. Weems
- Lord, I Love the Church and We Need Help by Virginia Bassford
- Back to Zero: The Search to Rediscover the Methodist Movement by Gild Rendle
- The Recovery of a Contagious Methodist Movement by George Hunter III